I Said This, You Heard That Message Kit | 1-Part
Wars have started…Companies have gone out of business…Families have stopped talking to each other…Marriages have broken up…
…because of miscommunication.
And for Christians, the stakes are even higher. Knowing the messes our mouths can make, the apostle Paul gives us an impossibly high standard for our words. In this message, Clay Scroggins and Kathleen Edelman introduce a framework—the four temperaments—that will change the words you use in every conflict and conversation for the rest of your life.
For more information about the four temperaments and Kathleen Edelman, visit isaidyouheard.study.
ABOUT THIS MESSAGE KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to deliver the content of this message.
- The first section of this message is a 9-minute sermon on Ephesians 4:29.
- The second section of this message is a 25-minute discussion of the four temperaments framework.
- The message can be adapted to be delivered by a single communicator. Or Kathleen Edelman can be booked to join you by visiting isaidyouheard.study/trainings.
- Logos and Graphics (JPEG Format)
- Sermon Intro Video (MP4 Format)
- Full Message Video
- Message Discussion Question Handout (PDF Format)
- Message Transcript (PDF Format)
- Message Outline (PDF Format)
- Message Audio File (MP3 Format)
- Service Production Order (Including Worship Set)
All content is downloadable. Files and folders vary in size. Estimated download time with a high-speed connection is 10-15 minutes.
If you have trouble, please visit our Help Center.
- Click To Preview
- Intro Video