Re:Assembly Required - Premium Sermon Kit | 4-Part
- 286 Logos, Graphics, and Social Images (JPEG)
- 18 Social Media Videos (MP4)
- 4 Sermon Intro Videos (MP4)
- 1 Sermon Creative Video (MP4)
- 4 Message Discussion Question Handouts (PDF)
- 4 Message Transcripts (PDF)
- 4 Message Speaker Notes (PDF)
- 4 Message Audio Files (MP3)
Repairing relationships is a skill that must be learned. While we’re not in control of every relationship being fully restored, we can strive to have no regrets by doing everything we possibly can.
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to deliver the content of this message.
Need help figuring out which type of kit is right for you? Click here.
All content is downloadable.
file size for downloadable content is 3.36 GB.
Estimated download time is approximately 20 minutes.
MESSAGE TITLES and DESCRIPTIONS
1. Instructions Not Included
When it comes to repairing relationships, no one responds well to being convinced, coerced, convicted or controlled. Yet we try those approaches over and over again.
2. Back to You
Repairing a relationship requires someone to initiate, regardless of who’s to blame for the fallout. There’s a simple prayer you can learn to help you take that first step.
3. Pie in the Eye
Reconciliation requires an honest look in the mirror.
4. The Posture of Reconciliation
The more mature person typically makes the first move toward reconciliation. And that first move is rarely convenient.