Going Public Premium Sermon Kit | 1-Part
Originally, "baptism" was not a religious concept. Yet over time, baptism has become an exclusively religious idea—one that even rouses deep emotion and controversy.
In this message, Andy Stanley unpacks baptism, from its birth with John the Baptist to its modern equivalent. If you are a follower of Christ and baptism is still on your "to-do" list, this message may be the nudge you need to finally go public.
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SERMON KIT
This kit provides all the resources you need to deliver the content of this baptism sermon.
- Logos and Artwork for Creating Baptism DVDs (JPEG Format)
- 1 Sermon Intro Video (MOV Format)
- Bulletin Template (TIFF Format)
- 1 Message Outline (PDF Format)
- 1 Discussion Handout (PDF Format)
- 1 Message Transcript (PDF Format)
- 1 Message Audio File (MP3 Format)
- 1 Sermon Production Order (Including Worship Set)
- Limited License Agreement
All content is downloadable. The content is contained within different folders that you are able to download based on your needs. For a folder sized at 200 MB, the average download time is 5 minutes with a high-speed connection.
* Videos available in SD format only.
If you have trouble please visit our Help Center.
- Click To Preview
- Intro Video