Irresistible Church 360° Assessment - Virtual Engagement
After purchasing this solution, you can expect to hear from us within two business days to arrange coordination of delivery.
IS YOUR CHURCH DESIGNED TO ATTRACT AND ENGAGE UNCHURCHED PEOPLE?
The ICN Team has created a free self-assessment for you to evaluate how well your church is designed to attract and engage unchurched people and inspire them to follow Jesus. It's a 44-question survey that crosses over every major area of your church to help you identify strengths and opportunities.
- BUILDING A STRATEGIC ORGANIZATION - This section is broken down into three sub-sections: Unchurched Focus, Strategic Leadership, and FOR Our Community.
- CREATING IRRESISTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS - This section is broken down into three sub-sections: What do guests see? What do guests hear? and What do guests experience?
- PRIORITIZING INTENTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS - We believe life change happens best in the context of intentional relationships, and small groups provide healthy on-ramps for those relationships to form.
- INVESTING IN THE NEXT GENERATION - We know this generation of young people will be the next generation of church leaders, so we prioritize and invest heavily in children’s and student ministries.
But, what if you want input from other involved people in your church?
With our new 360° assessment, you'll not only take the assessment yourself, but you'll also be able to request input from up to 30 additional people across the categories of STAFF, ELDERS, and VOLUNTEERS. The system will then consolidate the results and show your church's scores and averages across the categories to allow you to contrast your perspective with other invested people in your church.
The 360 Assessment:
- The Irresistible Church 360 Assessment includes a prep call with the lead pastor to help set up the 360 process with their church. Once the church completes the assessment (at least two weeks prior to the 360 assessment review meeting), our consultant will review the results highlighting important scores, gaps in ratings between the lead pastor and other roles, as well as important themes that stand out as "hidden strengths" or "blind spots."
- The virtual assessment includes a 3-4 hour review meeting to discuss the results with the church's Leadership Team. We recommend a brief session with the Lead pastor before the review meeting to ensure expectations are clarified for the session and to create an understanding of any team dynamics that may exist.
- As a follow-up to the review meeting, we will highlight the top themes including areas to celebrate and gaps to be addressed. We will share recommendations for any potential action items or next steps to address the gaps.
We also offer in-person 360° evaluations that include an analysis of your Sunday environments by our staff. More details can be found HERE.